Friday 11 February 2011

National Reading Week

National Reading Week will be happening soon and we are to design a 30-60 film to help promote the event. What we are to do with this is to make a video using typography that will help encourage people to at the very least read the one book during the whole week.

The author I am basing the video on is Terry Pratchett, not just because he is one of my favourite authors, but also because I believe I can do a lot in my video, based on the ideas of his books. So far I am really enjoying this project, and find that using After Effects is easier to use than I thought it would be. I am looking forward to seeing what my final outcome will look like and will be quite pleased with myself for producing something quite technical.

I will post Images of my video later on and will post a link to the video as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment