Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Art That is Blogging

I have now been blogging for a few months now, as part of my Design Studies assignments and will admit that at first I found it to be boring and was only posting new blog entries just so I was doing them, but surprisingly I have grown to actually like blogging, I find that I have been doing it more often than I actually thought I would. What I like about it is that I am not just sitting thinking of what to write about but if anything thing catches my eye or I have just remembered something then I will post it as soon as i get the chance.
Other things I have been writing about is some of my work so far this year, be this design projects or reports I have needed to do, I do find personal blogging more interesting that the essays (I say that with a smile on my face).

Admittedly I have made a few mistakes on almost all of my posts as immediately edited them as soon as I was told as I needed feedback from our Lecturer so got in contact with him and did mention that I should spell check my posts. As soon as I realized this I couldn't stop thinking about just how stupid it was because it is such a silly little mistake to make I never realized I wasn't spell checking my blog for every entry I was applying to it, but now I have gone through all of my old posts and have spell checked them all and made all the font the same size as there were a few posts that did make the whole page look slightly off balance and helped to keep the layout neat and tidy.

I do not think that I will give up blogging over the Christmas and Summer holidays and even when I have left university as this will help me keep in contact with the design world and with those who I have made friends with in the class and what they will all go on to do when we leave, they can also do the same with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment