Wednesday 20 October 2010

A new year a new blog

It really had been a while since I had been on my blog until I had to start writing all my assessments for university again. Admittedly I should have kept it up over the summer and have no reasons for not doing so but aim to not forget or ignore my blog again.

So when I went back onto my blog I was stunned at how bad it looked. The horrible picture it had was shocking, I only had it on to see what a photo would look like on my blog background and completely forgot I had it on there and also because I didn't know how to take it of as well.

So today I finally decided to sort it out and make my blog nice and simple and easy to look at. Since I am now in 3rd year and want my blog to be an improvement from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment