Sunday 29 November 2009

Dragon's Den Presentation

Right it is Sunday night right now and I am currently righting down a few key notes for a Dragon Den style presentation that I have to do tomorrow for presenting my Hells Angel quince seal packaging. Our class has to present our products to a panel who will access our product and our presentation as a whole in a lecture theatre in front of them and the whole class and I can easily say that I am in a polite way of putting it scared beyond belief, not of doing it in front of the class but of standing in front of strange people who have been in the business of graphic design for some time now so they will know exactly what they are on about and will most likely question my product till the point where I will doubt if it is good enough, or they will praise it and make me think I have created the most amazing thing in the world, it is going to go either way.

I do however realize that this is a requirement and will help everyone in the class build up their presentation techniques and confidence as this is something we will all have to do quite regularly if we are to succeed in the business after university.

Because I have already done a HNC and HND at college I should be used to this sort of thing by now but sadly I am not, usually at college we presented our work to the class sitting down as a casual talk to one another, or if it was the graded unit we did it on our own in front of our tutor and another member who did not know what the product and piece was about, this was a bit easier as it was to two people I was presenting to and can handle but as there will probably be four people I might find it a little nerve racking.

But it does have to be done, all I have to do is just get on with it and take all the criticism I am given and just not think about everyone else that is there, so will finish my noted just now and only hope it goes the way I want it to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment