Thursday 26 November 2009

What The Hell? SuBo and JedWard

Is anyone else not getting fed up with the whole, how amazing are Susan Boyle and John and Edward, it has all gotten well out of hand now, normally I would say that it was the press which have had their hand in all this by nick naming these three very strange people more so to the twins as I cannot stand them, waste of space and have no talent what so ever. But it is also down to Simon Cowell and the producers of The X Factor who play the public into this whole con, which most of the time is only a one hit wonder. apart from the exception of Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke who are the Two only good singers to actually win the competition, the rest we have never heard from again.

As we all know, John and Edward cannot sing, and definitely cannot dance, so were does there talent lie? Well the answer to that question is very simple, they have none, they only got through the first audition simply because they were very cheeky to Simon Cowell and the other judges wanted to see more of that, then they only got through the next stage because as per usual Louis Walsh was acting like a big baby and insisted they go through because well they were a group and are Irish, so he Walsh as it has been proven from this show is pretty much a useless and just as annoying person, who now because of the face lift he has now had is left with only one very creepy expression as it looks exactly the same when he's annoyed and smiling.

So back to the twins, why is it that they kept getting voted through, clearly no one likes them, as people I know, in the paper, they all hate them, from what I saw the only people who actually did were little girls between the ages of 5 to 12, and then it has been said that they would be good as children's television presenters. Sorry but I find those to to look very strange looking, like they are on something, very pale and have strange eyes. If I had any children I would never let them watch them just because of how sadistic I think they look, also because of how annoying they were on the X Factor.

Now onto Susan Boyle, who yes I will admit has a really good singing voice, but when you watch her on the TV you can clearly see that she thinks in her head, I so deserve to be hear and has a look about her where she thinks she's perfect, that is my opinion and only what I think, but what really gets me about her is that everyone and also when she is being promoted is saying how amazing her story has been of how she has got to where she is today, people she only went on e television show, that is all she didn't do anything stressful or groundbreaking to get an album made, she only sang on Britain's Got talent, I have no idea just how stupid a lot of people can be to believe half the thing the papers make up and how the producers make them out to be a couple of saints. I have also noticed that Susan Boyle isn't exactly the smartest of people, as she never answers any of the questions given to her, she has to really think hard about what the presenter has said and comes away with something entirely different from what asked, such as on Sundays X factor where Dermot asked her how great was it to make the album and said how terrific she was, her response was, Aye I'm glad to be here, and she had no idea what he had just asked her, I only laughed at this while everyone else in the room hadn't even noticed.

But why is it that the press and the public have to nickname these people, SuBo, JedWard, Beniffer, Brangelina, is it so difficult to just let them have their own names nowadays, what is the obsession of it. Today in our present time musicians are no longer musicians, actors are no longer actors etc there are all only a celebrity, long gone has it been where people had a general talent, they are still about but are cast aside more so for the celebrity rather than for their talent, an example of this being in the Lord of the Rings films when I asked a few of my little brothers friends who they all like din them and they all said Orlando Bloom because he was the best actor out of the lot of them, I originally thought they were joking but they were serious, I then had to asked what they thought of Ian McKellen, to which they said, who? Again I was shocked and said Gandlaf, oh he was alright. I worry about where the future of talent is going and how it will be replaced by shear annoyance and talentless wannabes, John and Edward beating Lucy in the sing off where Simon let the public vote and Lucy go out, this yes was partly his fault but the public did vote and only barely voted for them in future weeks so they could say I'm not like everyone else so I won't vote for them this week.

1 comment:

  1. I think the press have a great deal of influence on what we think of people. They can definately either make or break a celebrity. Media has the ability to turn people into the into the next big thing. Or they can shatter a dream.

    ReplyDelete