Monday 12 October 2009

Blackouts

Right, have had a blackout at my house on Saturday, which has blown a fuse in my broadband router, so I have lost the Internet in my house so haven't been able to write a blog. So basically, I really hate blackouts, they are happening in my area all the time, the worst thing is that we live in Angus and nothing really gets done when something like this happens. A classic being just after Christmas when we lost electricity and hot water for a week, so had no shower and no lights for seven days. When we phoned up asking about it, the only reply we got was someone will be out in the morning, this was extremely annoying as this was the excuse everyday. It even happened when the pipes for the toilets got blocked in the whole street, is even worse that I live on a hill so when everyone goes to the toilet it all comes shooting down onto our driveway, and even worse was our neighbours entire back garden was destroyed because of the blockage. The person that was sent out for this was a builder who had no knowledge of piping, then a plumber was sent out who said he couldn't do anything and that the council could only touch it, to which they said only Stuart Milne housing estates could only sort it out and they said the same thing about the council, eventually it was fixed. The point I am making is that, whenever we need a problem fixed, and we ourselves cannot do it, there is never anyone around who can and the amount of trouble it causes attempting to do so. So now I am waiting on a new wireless router being sent out, but this is the third one in about a year and a half, (But will be wondering what on earth it is I am doing to these things), and this is what is making me really angry and frustrated, because no matter how much we complain nothing gets done as nobody can be bothered about it.

On a final note, DON'T LIVE IN ANGUS

No comments:

Post a Comment