Monday 12 October 2009

Up

On Saturday I went to see the new Disney/Pixar film UP. All I can say is that I loved this film and is one of the best animations I have seen. What was really good about it was the amount of emotion and love that obviously went into making this film, it is not just a kids movie but a movie for adults too. The most surprising aspect of the film as in the begging when we see the life of the main character is when his wife has a miscarriage and finds out she cannot have children which for a kids film is a total shock in my opinion, and this was also a very mature topic which I think can help in the growth of a child's mind. I also loved the whole animation and style of the film, the colours were extremely beautiful to look at, (but we all now know colour mean nothing, but despite this is still looked great). The plot of the film at times could be a little boring but this didn't take the fun or the excitement out of the rest of it. I also thought that because it had really stupid, silly parts to it, I enjoyed these parts of the film the most, especially with Doug the talking dog. I would heavily recommend this film to all ages as it has something in there for everyone. So go and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment